The online abstract submission opens on 1 November 2016 and closes on 15 February 2017 (CLOSED).
The length of abstract should not exceed ONE full page.
The abstracts submitted will be reviewed by the International Scientific Committee. The selection of the abstracts and their mode of presentation will be decided by the Scientific Committee. There is no guarantee that an oral preference can be realized.
A notice of the abstract acceptance will be sent to the author before 15 March 2017.
How to submit an abstract to 16th ICC
THE ABSTRACT MUST BE PREPARED USING THE TEMPLATE AND ITS LENGTH SHOULD NOT EXCEED ONE FULL PAGE.
- Register to the conference. The system will assign you your own conference Identification Number (ID). Payment of the conference fee is not required at this stage.
- Prepare your abstract using only OUR TEMPLATE. Remind: the length should not exceed one full page.
- Name your file as follows: SESSIONCODE_YOURID (i.e., MI01_243). If more than one abstract is presented by the same author for the same session, an alphabetical letter should follow the session code (i.e., MI01_243_a; MI01_243_b).
- Go to this page than fill in the abstract form and upload your abstract file.
- Remember: abstract submission closes on 15th February 2017 (CLOSED).
- You can pay your abstract fee (EUR 35 for each abstract submitted) until 1st April 2017.
Abstracts will be published in Scientific Abstracts Research (ISSN: 2464-9147).
Special Issue of ACS
A special issue of Applied Clay Science (ACS) is being arranged for this conference. ACS is ranked at the Q1 in the category “Mineralogy”, with an IF 2.586. All participants are kindly invited to prepare their manuscript and submit it before the 16ICC.
All selected papers, recommended by a scientific committee, will be considered for publication in this special issue of ACS, and will be further reviewed as regular papers. Topics are those included in this conference: http://www.16icc.org/sessions/
Call for papers: February 2017
Deadline for submission: 21 July 2017
Acceptance: October 2017