Thank you for your decision to submit an abstract to AMAM-ICAM2017. The deadline for abstract submission is 31st January 2017 (extended to 5th February).
Please note that an Editorial Processing Charge (EPC) of EUR30 must be paid for each abstract submission. Abstracts are only processed by the Editor after the payment is completed.
The EPCs cover the cost to process the abstracts whether or not one attends the meeting. Solicited speakers do not receive discounted EPCs.
After submission you can pay the editorial processing charge of the abstract via PayPal or credit card. You can also pay the EPC by bank transfer using the bank information listed below. DO NOT FORGET to quote the filename(s) in your bank order; without this information the abstract(s) will not be processed!
The abstracts submitted to AMAM-ICAM2017 will be reviewed by the International Scientific Committee. Their selection and mode of presentation will be decided by the Scientific Committee. There is no guarantee that an oral preference can be realized.
A notice of the abstract acceptance will be sent to the author before March 2017. Abstracts will be published in Scientific Abstracts Research (ISSN: 2464-9147).
For any doubt, please do not hesitate to contact us.
CLOSED! Abstracts are under review and therefore changes are not possible at this time. If you need assistance please email [email protected] . Thank you for your cooperation.
How to submit an abstract to AMAM-ICAM 2017
- Create your conference account to get your own Identification Number (ID). Payment of the conference fee is not required at this stage. [Create your account]
- Prepare your abstract using the template [Download the template]
- Name your file as follows: SessionCode_YourID (i.e., HE01_243). If more than one abstract is presented by the same author for the same session, an alphabetical letter should follow the session code (i.e., HE01_243_a; HE01_243_b).
- Fill in the abstract form and upload your abstract file [Goto the abstract upload page]
- Pay your abstract fee [Goto the abstract payment page]